Basic Introductory Fitting $25This is an introduction to club fitting for those who have an interest in seeing if club fitting could help improve their golf game, but need an incentive to try it.
Driver Fitting $50The driver fitting is designed to optimize driving performance for both accuracy and distance. Our fitters will work with you to find which driver provides the optimal launch conditions best suited to your swing and playing style. The fitter will test and analyze your launch conditions using state of the art Flightscope launch monitor technology.
The Driver fitting includes:
- Measurement of current driver
- Loft, length, swing weight, shaft specifications
- Swing and Launch characteristics measured
- Swing speed, ball speed, launch angle, spin rate, attack angle, length of carry, and total
- You will be provided a recommendation of proper model, loft, shaft, shaft weight, shaft flex, and
- shaft length
Long Game Fitting $75Long game fitting includes fairway and hybrid fittings to determine the proper club combination of fairway woods, hybrids, (utility clubs) and long irons that will allow you to achieve playable trajectories at preferred yardage gaps. During the fitting session, the fitter will help you to improve your course management skills by knowing and understanding proper club selection.
The Long Game fitting session includes:
- Fairway Woods, Utility Clubs (Hybrids), and Longest Iron
- Measurement of current equipment
- Loft, length, swing weight, and shaft frequency
- Swing and launch characteristics measured
- Fill gaps between the driver and longest playable iron
- Based on set composition
- You will be provided a recommendation of proper model, shaft, length, and flex based on your
- specific swing dynamics.
Iron Fitting $100The iron fitting session will provide you with the model and club specifications needed to increase distance, control, and accuracy. The fitter will test launch conditions using Flightscope launch monitor technology. Dynamic fitting techniques will be utilized to fit for head design, length, lie angle, and shaft type (weight and flex). Grip style and size are customized to your specific needs.
The Iron Fitting session includes:
- Measurements of all current irons
- Loft, lie, length, shaft weight, and frequency
- Swing and launch characteristics measures
- Swing speed, ball speed, launch angle, spin rate, length of carry, attack angle
- Adjust current irons to meet your new specifications (if model allows)
- You will be provided a recommendation of proper model, shaft length, and flex based on your
- swing dynamics.
Wedge Fitting $50Proper wedge fitting will let you take advantage of better wedge play and get the ball closer to the pin inside 100 yards. Wedges designed for your swing technique will allow you to capitalize on scoring opportunities. Fitting wedges with the correct loft, lie, sole configuration and bounce will give you the feel and confidence needed to score from any turf or sand condition. Optimizing spin and control allows you to develop consistent yardage gaps leading to better scores.
The Wedge Fitting session includes:
- Measurements of current wedges
- Loft, lie, length, swing weight, and frequency
- Determination of wedge set composition
- Loft, bounce, sole design, shaft weight, and flex
- Determine yardage gaps based on full, pitch, chip, short and long bunker shots.
- You will be provided a recommendation for wedge and set combination based on your swing
Putter Fitting $50
- Sam Putt lab technology
- Baseline analysis of up to two putters
- Evaluation of player style for putter selection
- Loft/Lie/Length suggestions for up to two putters
- Professional recommendations will include putter profile and specifications
Full Bag Fitting $150
- All five Club Fitting Services will be combined into a comprehensive session including the use of
- our Flightscope Launch Monitor system
- Professional recommendations will include a complete profile and suggestions for every club
- in your bag
Golf Ball Fitting $25
- The proper golf ball selection is as important as owning the correct golf clubs. Golf balls will be
- tested using Flightscope launch monitor technology to determine the proper golf ball model to
- help you lower scores.